Advocating For Truck Accident Victims
Every minute of every day, every road in America is blanketed with loaded commercial vehicles engaged in a race against time to transport goods and material. Even conscientious truck drivers make mistakes, and when they do, an 18 wheel tractor-trailer versus a typical car, even a large SUV, is a clear mismatch, and frequently with catastrophic consequences.
At Conlon Tarker, P.C. in Butler, Pennsylvania, we represent clients injured in truck accidents, providing a strong measure of support and high level of performance. We only collect a fee if we are able to help you in obtaining compensation. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
Critical Initial Response:
- Most commercial vehicles are substantially insured. Because trucking crashes are often serious, insurance companies frequently receive immediate notice of an accident and dispatch investigators and experts to the accident scene, even as emergency medical responders are just arriving. From the moment the vehicles come to rest, a defense to your claim is being built.
- Hiring a lawyer immediately is perhaps the best step you can take if you’ve been injured in a truck accident. Upon being retained, we will immediately act send investigators to the accident scene to gather information and will interact with insurance companies and other representatives to ensure your rights are protected and your compensation is maximized.
- Unlike auto or motorcycle accidents, 18-wheeler accidents often involve unique circumstances. Over-the-road truckers are required to keep logbooks and comply with other complicated state and federal regulations designed to avoid driver fatigue and unsafe driving. We are well versed in these laws and regulations and use them to strengthen our clients’ cases.
- With the forces at work in a serious truck accident, more than ordinary investigation is sometimes required. We have long-standing relationships with professional engineers and accident reconstructionists who can make the difference when trying to determine exactly what happened and who was at fault in the accident.
Effective Trial Lawyers:
- As attorneys who have handled cases throughout western Pennsylvania, both for and against the insurance companies, our lawyers have a great deal of experience in successfully representing clients in truck accident cases.
- We know how to handle insurance adjustors who are trying to build a defense to your claim. We become the point of contact so you can focus on healing while we take care of everything else.
At Conlon Tarker, P.C., we believe in performance, not promises. If you require experienced legal assistance in getting compensation for injuries related to a truck accident, contact our firm today. We offer free consultations and do not collect a fee unless you are compensated for your injuries. Call 888.312.5366 or 724.602.4317.