Raymond J. Conlon, Esq.
Ray Conlon was born and raised in Butler. After graduating from Butler High School, Ray attended Duquesne University where he graduated with honors with a major in Journalism and minors in History and Business. His education then took him to the Dickinson School of Law where he was member of the Board of Editors of the Dickinson Law Review and was also selected to represent the school in the National Appellate Moot Court competition.
Since graduation, he has devoted 100% of his time to litigation. Ray has been a member of the American, Pennsylvania, Allegheny and Butler County Bar Associations. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and has lectured on personal injury and wrongful death matters. Ray is admitted to practice before all Pennsylvania state courts as well as before the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Since 2007, Ray has been listed in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top five percent of attorneys in Pennsylvania. Since 2011, Ray was chosen as one of the Top 50 Lawyers in Pittsburgh.
Ray and his wife Nance, are involved in multiple community and charitable endeavors and reside in Renfrew with their four daughters, Katie, Abby, Molly and Libby.
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania, 1987
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1987
- The Dickinson School of Law, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1987
- Honors: Member, National Appellate Moot Court Competition
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1984
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Journalism
- Minor: History and Business
Honors and Awards
- National Appellate Moot Court Team
- Dickinson Law Review, Board of Editors
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Top 50 Lawyers in Pittsburgh
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Former Member
- Butler County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- American Arbitration Association, Arbitrator
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- Million Dollar Advocate's Forum, Member