Advocates For Families That Have Lost Loved Ones
When an accident results in the death of a loved one, surviving family members need and deserve skilled, compassionate, and responsive attorneys to guide them through the maze of complex legal issues that arise when someone’s life is taken due to the negligence of another.
Having handled numerous wrongful death cases for clients, Ray and Jeff are uniquely qualified to handle your case. Always accessible, Ray and Jeff have a combined thirty years of experience, both defending and prosecuting wrongful death claims. Having seen the insurance industry from the inside, we know how insurance carriers think, and we use this knowledge to anticipate their defenses and counter them with compelling advocacy. For compassionate, personalized service with an aim toward providing you with fair compensation and much-needed closure, contact our firm today.
- We make ourselves available to our clients — family members going through a difficult time of loss and adjustment deserve personalized care and attention.
- The grieving process is different for each individual. That is why we work with you closely — we want to understand your situation specifically and respond accordingly — with efficiency and respect.
Personal Handling of Your Case:
- When we take on your wrongful death case, we will personally participate in every aspect of the case – from the initial investigation of the circumstances surrounding your loved one’s fatal auto accident, truck crash or surgical procedure through trial and beyond.
- We work as a team. Ray and Jeff jointly handle the firm’s wrongful death cases to ensure that the surviving family members get the focused, supportive advice and assistance they deserve.
A Right to Compensation:
- While we cannot turn back the clock, our civil court system does provide a level of justice and accountability may be achieved through financial compensation for damages such as pain and suffering, lost earning capacity, medical bills, funeral expenses, and loss of consortium.
- Fair compensation can not only alleviate the financial pressures that follow the loss of a family member (particularly if he or she is a sole or joint breadwinner for the family), but can also provide a level of closure.
At Conlon Tarker, P.C., located in Butler, Pennsylvania, we focus on performance, not promises. If you require experienced legal assistance in the handling of your wrongful death lawsuit, contact our firm today. We offer free consultations and do not collect a fee unless you are compensated for your loss. Call 888.312.5366 or 724.602.4317.