Matt is a lifelong resident of Butler. He is a 2004 graduate of Butler Area High School and a 2008 graduate of Seton Hill University. After graduating from Seton Hill and spending two years trying to find his place in the real world, he decided to enroll at the Law School at Duquesne University in the fall of 2010. While enrolled at Duquesne, he gained invaluable experience as a certified legal intern with the Butler County District Attorney's Office. Matt graduated from the Law School at Duquesne University in 2013.
Matt first joined the Conlon Tarker team as a clerk while in his final year at Duquesne. Upon obtaining his J.D., he was offered an opportunity to stay on full time with Conlon Tarker and pursue his career in his hometown. He is a member of both the Butler County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. Matt will devote his practice to litigation in the personal injury field.
Matt and his wife, Alexandra, reside in Butler.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: Joined the Conlon Tarker team as a clerk in Duquesne
- Seton Hill University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Butler County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Butler County Commissioner’s Drug and Alcohol Advisory, Board Member
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyer’s Association, Board of Governors